Guest Presents to Host

Sorry I couldn’t find this topic. I swear there is one.

My current guest brought me all this from Gibraltar as a present. I’ve had presents before, the odd chocolate bar etc but not a huge amount. Lol

What sort of stuff have you received?

1 Like

This pin from the National Border Patrol museum in my city. That’s it.

3 Likes

Liter of Kettleone Vodka! One gave me $50 as a tip.

2 Likes

Designer gin, red wine, white wine (I see a theme emerging here :frowning: ), french biscuits, a cabbage plant, luxury jams.

2 Likes

Japanese candies, origami paper, small tips, thank you notes as they leave.

2 Likes

Lots of thank you cards and notes, and a $50 gift card to Outback Steakhouse.

3 Likes

Dolls for my kid, book for my kids, onesie for my kid, wine, chocolates, brownies, jam, gummy bears, Southern pralines, box of mangos. I’ve been so lucky with really nice guests over the past couple of years.

2 Likes

A hammock from Ecuador!

6 Likes

A couple of things - bottles of wine, candy - but the cutest was some lovely guests from Germany - they found a German bottle of wine for us, and then wanting to get something for my kids, got a can of pringles (potato chips) and a bag of German candy. So nice.

One guy from Germany brought HUGE bags - 2 of each flavor - of German candy. It was so cute that he brought so much.

2 Likes

Damm I want a guest from Ecuador :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well actually they were from Switzerland, traveling the world going from one Airbnb to another. So right before my place, they were in Ecuador and wrote to me asking what my favorite colors were. :smiley: On Christmas they gave me this. I was so touched. I still need a place to put it! I blurred their names for privacy purposes.

Great guests, the very best of Airbnb! That’s exactly what I said in their review!

6 Likes

No I am doubly jealous :frowning:

1 Like

My first gift was from my second guest in 2010 and it was a set of necklace and earrings.

I have also received pretty hand fans from China, strange food from Japan, Chopsticks from China, some money, trader joe’s gift card (I buy there a lot). Other things I don’t remember now.

2 Likes

Two bags of condoms (no we didn’t sleep together or hook up) and thc magic gummy bears :o

Thank you notes, candies, cookies, decoration craft, whiskey cups, flags, and a huge bouquet of flower from the most expensive florist in town (costed more than her stay)