Guest itinerary access for mobile (cell) phones

I have a comprehensive itinerary for my guests with all the information they need for their stay and I tell them they can find their itinerary via the red “View Full Itinerary” button.

But more often than not guests tell me that they can’t find this availability on their phone.
Does anyone know anything about why this is such an issue? I would think that Airbnb would have made it accessible via the phone app?
Is this not the case?

It’s accessible, though I can’t tell you exactly now how to find it as I don’t have any upcoming reservations as a guest currently on my phone. It’s under “Trips” at the bottom of the screen. Then itinerary should be there on the reservation. But it’s a few clicks away. The message thread is faster so people are going to continue to ask regardless of what you do. Since you have a lot of important information in your comprehensive itinerary you should write a message and save it so you can send it after the reservation is made telling them how to access it on their mobile. If someone here can’t tell you the exact steps you should call Airbnb and ask them.

Yes, now I copy and paste the itinerary/information to the message thread as guests were constantly contacting me saying they couldn’t get the necessary information.
I would like to tell them where they can find it on their phone app

When you find out please come back and tell all of us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi both of you

We had similar issues with guests not getting the information they needed, so we built a tool to make sure this message, and other messages (e.g., confirmation message, check-in message, check-out message, etc) could get automatically personalized and sent to each guest through their message thread.

You can try it out for Free at www.avivaiq.com

Please let me know if it satisfies your current needs.

Sorry I haven’t checked out your website as it sounds like I can try it for free but after this I will have to pay. Is this correct?

@smartbnb.io also offers a similar service and he is a valued long time member of our forum community. @Poppy if you are considering paying for a service you should check out what Pierre has to offer.

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation @KKC :slight_smile: The website is https://smartbnb.io/messaging.

2 Likes

@Poppy Aviva IQ has a Free package and will offer premium features in the future. There are several services that offer this type of automation and you should definitely check them all out and see which one best suits your needs.

It seems like you can only sign up to Aviva if you have a Google account.

Yes, we use Google Login for extra security protection. If you don’t have a gmail account, you can create one by clicking here

Stay away from aviva iq. I used this tool for a year and ended up canceling because it was overpriced, buggy, and barely had any features compared to similar tools. A year later, they improperly charged me nearly $1000 even though i canceled. When i let them know, they admitted to overcharging me but then never sent a refund. I tried calling, texting, email, and even reaching out on airbnb. Josh’s communication is so bad i was surprised when he actually responded. If this is how they handle something simple that can be addressed in minutes with a few clicks, imagine how much stress you’ll have when theyre managing your rental property.

Use a tool like smartbnb, its cheaper, has a ton more features, and is super responsive if you have questions