New host here. We are having our first live guest on Friday! This is the apartment we live in, we have been working really hard to get it ready and finally the day is almost here. We want to keep our price and costs low, and therefore the cleaning fee is pretty small because it will cover mostly the basics. Does anyone here do a guest check out checklist? This is ours so far - would love feedback and suggestions.
- Bring Any Recycling down to shed (See Trash and Recycling Info in Packet)
- Place dirty linens in hamper in laundry room
- Place all used towels hamper in laundry room
- Replace all toys and blankets to their original homes. Toys in the toy boxes, and blankets folded on the couch
- Place all used dishes and glasses into dishwasher, add dish soap and run on Normal cycle before you leave
- Wipe down stove if used
- Wash out Coffee machine and dispose of grounds if used