Getting nowhere and super frustrated

I went in my email history and found that the last IB I had was on November 9th and from November 18 until present I’ve been banned from IB. Since I’ve been banned from the Instant Book search, Nov. 18th, I’ve had eight requests to book. All accepted. Certainly longer than seven days of this penalty. Bookings are seriously down, but thankfully, not completely absent.

I’m sure you have but if it was me, I would triple-check all of my settings. Is it possible that you have a max stay that’s too short and requires a request or a 3-day notice or something like that? This seems so harsh, I hope it gets fixed soon!

I’ve checked and double checked. Everything is set as it should be. My period of cancellations lasted three months so perhaps that is how long I’ll be without my ability to accept IB. Or maybe it will be the same number of bookings that were cancelled. Again, most frustrating is that no one seems to know. I asked “a week, a month, a year, forever…?” Facetious, of course, but honestly, shouldn’t someone know what the perimeters are? Shouldn’t it be in our TOS?

Thank you, JJD. I hope so too.

Haha! Makes me laugh thinking about it stated exactly that way.

1 Like