Getting guests to leave the house as they found it

Yes, picking up after guests and cleaning its 2 different things. After my guests did that too couple of times, ip put in the rules: Please pick up after yourself meaning: throw away all garbage in provided bins near pool area, pick up everything from the floor, including hangers. Besides condiments and unopened packages (i might use them :slight_smile: throw all food from refrigerator into garbage bins, or take with you. Please also leave grill and oven in a condition you find it which is clean. Cleaning of these 2 appliances are not included in your cleaning fees. Bring all towels in a laundry room and out it on top of washer. Please wipe all heavy spills from floors and countertop immediately to avoid appearance of bugs

Not if you marinate it. When i was teaching raw foods it was a everyone’s favorite dish.

1 Like

I think people buy it because they think they are supposed to. But then they don’t feel like eating it, because they don’t know how to make it taste good. So they don’t end up using it, which is why you end up finding its when they check out.

I make a soup with chicken, kale, sweet potatoes, green apples, ginger and peanut butter, yes peanut butter that even the kids don’t complain about.

Raw it can be a little rough, which is why I guess they call it roughage.

1 Like

True… it’s never a little leftover …it’s always the whole head of kale!

We tried juicing a few years ago. Kale is a very common ingredient. I will say this, while juicing may not bring lasting weight loss, it will do amazing - truly amazing - things for your skin.

I leave this check out list

CHECK-OUT¨ Check-out is 12:00 PM (If you need a later checkout, please inquire)
Prior to check out please:
• Turn off the air conditioners fans and lights.
• Put dirty or wet towels on the drying rack which is on the terrace.
• Put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run it
• Empty the fridge of any open food
• Take out ALL garbage and put it in the dumpsters behind the green and white striped gate near the entrance.
• Close and lock all windows
• Lock all doors
• Return keys to the lock box.
• Leave the gate card on the counter.
We hope you had a great stay!

1 Like