Evolve property management refers cleaners at a rate of $130 per clean which seems extreme

It’s pretry big too, so shes actually working. She named her price, but I always tip her extra, even if it’s not perfect. She’s such a lovely lady and does the job well enough that the house is always CLEAN just not spotless. I’ve always got to touch up before guests stay there. Even if I didn’t guests probably wouldn’t notice because it’s the “unseen” areas.

1 Like

Hi yana! I’m thinking about getting an air bnb in
Miami, can you give me some advice? I know it’s legal in certain parts of sobe depending on the zoning, but I’m not sure just which parts?

I am not in Miami, I am in Hollywood, it’s different county. Not sure what’s happening there. In my county we are all good with STRs.

Ive stayed in Bnbs in Miami, but my friend said it’s tricky atm. Is it realatively busy all year up in Hollywood? I’ve got some friends there who love the area as it’s less of a party place than Miami. I’d like to get something on the beach in south FL that I can live in part time and at the very least pay the rent with STR when I’m out of town.

We have seasons though some hosts here say it’s always good for them.
I reduce my rates significantly during 8.5 months of low season. And rent mostly long term. Then high season comes and prices go up.
Beach properties are super expensive. Very Ricky in my opinion .

I laughed when I read your comment (albeit 9 months later) as we have exactly the same issues with our cleaners and non-matching pillow cases! We pay around the same as you for a clean (in Australia) and our cleaners are fantastic (they probably do a better job than me) but the non-matching pillow cases drives me crazy! haha

1 Like