Welcome to AirHostsForum.com!

We are a community of AirBnb hosts. This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts!

Epic Review and reply

I stumbled across this today. I suspect these guys know each other from their professions, Adam doesn’t have any other Airbnb reviews. Matthew does, one of my upcoming guests stayed with him and I was checking reviews. Anyway, they are epic and I’d love to host either of these characters.

Epic

I bet they work in advertising. They sound like copywriters. :rofl:

The host is a professional ecologist/works at Texas Tech. The other was in town for a wedding and he is pictured outdoors but could be a professional writer.

Well truly legendary comments - enjoyed reading them and thanks for sharing.

Those are some awesome metaphors! They put a lot of thought into writing those!

My ex-husband and our friends at the time were mostly geologists but also other science types and we/they talked like that all the time. That’s why I think they are both outdoors people and frankly, probably already friends. But if they were strangers then that’s some Airbnb magic right there.

A few country western songs could come from those reviews.

A beer as cold as my ex-girlfriend’s heart? :rofl::rofl:

Funny. My response was that these two folks were working way too hard, and still establishing the alpha.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!