Elevate your guests stay with local guides

Hi hosts,

I’m an Airbnb user. I recently visited Spain and had a great time staying with various hosts during my trip. I work for Where Magazine, a global travel publisher with presence in 50+ cities worldwide. We publish monthly magazines, annual guidebooks, food + drink guides, and city maps (available both in print and digital); all content are written and edited by local residents, giving readers super fresh local perspective on each destination. The print magazine and coffee table guidebook are distributed in hotels and luxury condominiums, and they are complimentary. Our timely magazine is a trusted resource to not only the frequent travelers, but also to the local concierge community.

My home base is San Francisco Bay Area. If any host in the San Francisco Bay Area would like to be added to our monthly subscription list, please let me know. We would love to help you elevate your guests’ stay. If you have more questions, please email me directly at anh.tran@wheremagazine.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Anh

Thank you for the link.

Hi,

I was a developer and created a local guide in app format.

I think that this can be useful for your magazine or airbnb hosts.

app and example: http://airbnbhostsapp.marqueti.com or send a email at marcelomarqueti at gmail.com

Tks!