Direct book, still inquiry + pre-approve / decline

I literally don’t travel anywhere without my Aeropress. Practically Instant Pressed Coffee. (no affiliation, enthusiastic user, I have 2) I do not follow the manufacture’s instructions, I use the upside down method. Youtube it.

1 Like

Congratulations! You just won the “take a chance on a new host lottery!” I look forward to hearing about your stay there.

1 Like

We have 3 listings; 2 in Michigan and 1 in Hawaii.

We use Instant Book for the one in Hawaii and it’s been great.

We still do get a lot of “inquiries” where we would have to answer a question or two (mostly if the place is available at the time they are planning on booking - typical newbie question) and also we have a choice of “pre-approve” or “decline”.

We always answer their questions and tell them “So, for now, we’ll pre-approve you and go from there.” We imagine the reason they are asking is that they are still deciding on where they will stay - perhaps based on how quickly the host responds as our experience has been that Maui is a HOT property with competitive pricing.

We’ve not yet had a problem with it (knock on wood).

We also get people who are fine with just clicking on “Instant Book” and that is always a pleasant surprise because they have made it easy for us. No negotiating the price - no questions about if it’s available - no questions about what the total amount will be - no questions about taxes…just plain old booking. :smile:

3 Likes

If she doesn’t mention or list the coffee machine then consider there isn’t one!