Diary of a Burned Out Airbnb Host

Wow Kirsty. You shouldn’t have let them bully you into removing your review. 4 stars is a good trip advisor review!

You can send private message. But they can’t see your email. I would not remove my review, I would contact TA and report. TA forums are full of bullies. I could not believe some of the things people say to each other on line. There was this guy from Australia, Yan on Cambodia forum. He created some kind of " tourist services" which basically consisted of couple very nice local women who made extra money by being guides. I used one of them and though she was super nice she was far from being a professional guide: she forgot about me, then she was late by 3 hours and all she wanted to talk about is Khmer regym during 70s.
Though I managed to turn her in a right direction and take me to temples and give me info about local economy , she still was not a trained guide which Yan wanted people to believe. When she had no clients she sold flowers at the market.
I answered to one of the questions about " tourist services" describing exactly how it was and … Here it started. He messaged me privately literally insulting me by calling me names. I reported him and he was removed for a short period of time but then came back under different name this time much more quieter.
Definitely do not remove your reviews bcs they get mad. They can get mad as much as they want or… Improve

They had our email address as we had contacted with about the reservation through there B&B webpage… they put two and two together about my review on TP and emailed me directly. I didn’t reply to their email.

O wow, they are resourceful