Deny a request to book

We do the same if the unit is free the day before or the night they leave, which we will only know the day before.

I always get their flight info so I can see if they will need early in or late out. Then I propose to book the extra empty night for a small fee so the turnover can be organised. Many people gladly accept this but it does mean I’m giving away a cheap empty night.

It’s very rare that we don’t have back-to-back so it can mean some extreme juggling :slight_smile:

Where did you add you check-in fees, I was going to do that but could not find anywhere to put it.

There is no place.

I am using The special request but if a guest only partially pays a reservation you can’t send the payment request until they pay their reservation in full which is about a week before check in. It’s a pain.

It depends.

If someone is coming in on a night flight or very early they can check themselves in and we will pick up on the morning.

If someone I have never met wants to check in hours early and it is not convenient, no. Even if everything is ready.

Coming at 2 pm on a weekday jams up my afternoon. And they are asking favours already.