Dates not open on potential guest's end...blocked for no reason...air has no idea why this is happening

So annoyed. Here’s my calendar on “my” side:

As you can clearly see, the 23rd through 28th are available to book.

Here’s what the guest sees:

It’s not a “checkpoint” hold, either. Airbnb doesn’t know what the problem is, but they’re going to get back to me “within a couple days.” So helpful, not.

So, check your calendars, folks!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. Thankfully I check my calendar (and other things) on the platform almost daily. Very glitchy app and website.

I figured it out after poking around for an hour. Somehow there was a random rule set applied to those couple days that said “Guests can check in any day but Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday” I never created a rule like this.

Funny that the air help couldn’t see that. Useless. So now I guess I will have to check on any odd rules applied to future dates as well. Sigh.

2 Likes

I had to accept an IB for a one nighter in my two bedroom suite this Saturday. My 2 night minimum had disappeared off the radar. I then got a message from Air to drop my price for Friday night, by 10%, even though I’d restored the 2 night minimum.