Corona virus19 in the USA

I was just in New Zealand most of Feb., and highly attuned to what was going on with the coronavirus. I knew exactly what to expect (well maybe not the US dismal response but…). I was literally in tears the night before I left thinking that I might never see those friends again due to the virus. I’m a bit calmer now as I think as long as I survive perhaps another overseas trip in 5+ years is doable.

1 Like

Unfortunately, people tend to forget that their freedom to swing their fist ends where someone else’s nose begins. No one anywhere has a “constitutional right” to harm others.

I hope everyone get through these times safe and sound, and that this nightmare is soon over.

3 Likes

love that phrase!

Hope so too…

The vast majority of the ABB’s around me are open despite it being banned by the County, in fact we have a new one right next to me. 31 day plus rentals are allowed but this had 12 reviews in a month.

As far as I can see ABB have done nothing.

and of course, the only country that is not ahead of covid-19 is the only one without universal health care… reminder in November…

1 Like