Coral Guidebook Issues

Hi, if Coral really has closed their service, we’re more than happy to assist anyone who would like to use Touch Stay instead. We’ll move all your content in to Touch Stay free of charge, so long as you subscribe to our annual plan, currently $70 per year. Just email info at touchstay dot com and mention this thread.

The only snag might be you don’t have access to your Coral content any more. In that case we could look at any other material (Word doc, PDF, Airbnb listing, etc) to try and help.

We’ve been in business for 4 years, are being used by tens of thousands of guests every month, and are not going anywhere!

1 Like

@Kitty_Norris, @Allison
I’ve given up on Coral now - no response, no love, so it’s time to move on.
I’ve tried TouchStay - see @AndyVI comment above - and I’m impressed with their service. They are a nice team and really do respond to any and every email you send! Their Guidebook system took a bit to figure out (perhaps I should have read the instructions before pitching in), but it makes sense and produces a very comprehensive and user friendly guide for guests, particularly on the phone interface.
I’m pleased and my guests are pleased.
There are a couple of enhancements I’d like, and Andy & Co have listened and are looking at them.
I’m hoping this is the one!
aa

Thank you Andy
My content is not available, drat! as I cannot get into the site. I’ll have a look at this and start over when energy permits!

Thanks so much

Kitty

@Kitty_Norris, if you ever made a pdf of your coral guidebook (perhaps to print it out or send it to someone) you can cut and paste the text into the new system - thats what I did. And it sounds like TouchStay are offering to do some work setting it up for you; it might be worth asking @AndyVI
Good luck!
aa

I get that, thank you so much…and am pretty sure I was relying on this being mobile, as all my guests are phone centric…alas. I’m willing to start over, just sad that all that work went away.

You can write free guides on Houfy. You can have separate guides on each property. And even attach certain “Stories” to only some properties and and not others. You don’t even have to have a listing on Houfy in order to use the guides. Although, Houfy is free and you can just import your ABB listing. You can send these guides to anyone. It doesn’t matter which platform they book you through.

If you click on my listing and scroll down…you can see how they are viewed on my listing too: houfy.com/1781

Hey @Kitty_Norris feel free to send me over your Airbnb link and we can get some basics started for you, and then you get a 14-day trial with no strings. In fact, anyone can opt for that by visiting https://touchstay.com/guest-ready/

And thank you @absentandy for kind words about our service, that’s much appreciated!