Contemplating small adjustments to my listing

oh my gosh, brilliant. I’ve been doing the same thing! Yet most of my guests are from Europe or Asia

A brilliant idea, with just two minor flaws. First, I don’t have a site. Second, I don’t have any idea how to “social-media it to smithereens”.

And to any Red Dwarf fans out there, hi.

1 Like

I love Red Dwarf!

OK. write the article and PM me for my email address. Email it to me and attach and relevant photographs. I’ll add it to the travel section of my website and smithereen it :slight_smile:

Me too.

Thanks for the kind offer, @jaquo. But what kind of article do you propose that I write? Excuse my cluelessness.

Well, how about this? Write a short article (as long as you like but users on phones prefer about 300 - 400 words) and call it something like ‘Travelling to India? Special Accommodation Offer’.

Describe the listing and the area bearing in mind that photographs are important. Then add something like ‘we are currently offering this fabulous accommodation at a special price of only xxxx. Click here to enquire, and in your message please add code ‘faheem123’ in order to receive this special discount’.

Something like that…

Back to Red Dwarf, do you remember the Lister/Cat conversation about Wilma Flintstone? A favourite :slight_smile:

Thanks @jaquo,

That sounds good. I’ll send you a PM. What kind of discount would be appropriate in such a context?

Not till I saw this handy Youtube video. Where would we be without Youtube?

That conversation wouldn’t even crack my top 20 Red Dwarf moments. I’m particularly a fan of Ace Rimmer. And I like Kryten, of course. Who doesn’t?

1 Like