Contact with real person at AIRBNB

Hi Everyone
I am looking for help as I am trying to contact someone re our account with Airbnb and cannot find either email address or telephone number.
If anyone can help please leave me a message.

Thanks

1 Like

Please see the pinned post. I had to call Airbnb today regarding a minor issue. The call was answered within about three minutes and resolved quickly. I have always found them to be speedy, courteous and helpful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried to call the US number a couple of weeks back and it was not working. I thought it was strange. Not sure if it was a fluke

Hi Baan TomMai
I am new to Airbnb as a host, and would like to know did your manage to contact someone re your account with Air bnb? and was your problem rectified.?

Good evening, does anyone have contact details for Airbnb South Africa? Really battling to get our correct address sorted out on our new listing and pulling my hair out.

I am a host in the States. I have not been paid for 2 guest stays I had back in March or 2 canceled covid-19 reservations. When I call the number above I am disconnected after 2 minutes. I have sent 3 emails through host help links and still no answer. Is anyone else having this problem?

Welcome to the forum @JudyDom, this thread was started in 2016 and the last post over a year ago. I am going to close the thread for housekeeping purposes. Some of the posters are not active anymore. And yes, everyone is having issues contacting Air right now, I just had an issue resolved regarding refunding a guest that goes back to march. Keep at it.

RR