Concerns re listing

I’ve had no enquiries for a few weeks. This is strange I’ve checked myself incognito and my listing is there, but I’m worried that I’m not tech literate and a missing something. I would appreciate if anyone has a few minutes if they could look fo my listing and make an enquiry for the first week in August, Trent Lakes Ontario, riverside retreat. . 14333035

Yes I can see it.

You have turned on Instant Book, so will only be able to see if if you have logged in with a profile.

1 Like

That doesn’t make sense. I can understand not being able to send an enquiry. But to not see it?

Your listing came up third for me @Louise using Aug 1-5 for dates. It looks like you have request to book set.

1 Like

I just checked without any filters and you came up first.

1 Like

Thanks everyone, just had a booking enquiry for August. As I only started this mid August, last year, I didn’t know what to expect re bookings. I do have three bookings for July. I have spent some money improving my rental and was concerned I might have made a mistake, I need to update my listing wording, and take new pictures. Had planned to do it today, but it’s been raining all day.

1 Like