CoIncidence? What do you think?

So is your strategy to block until closer to the time ?

Iā€™m sorry to say I donā€™t have a strategy. I blocked the dates because, under good advice from others, I want to have a four night minimum for those dates, but if I have that requirement was concerned I wouldnā€™t book anything between now and then. Then someone said I could set that minimum for just those dates, but I donā€™t see where - just a minimum for certain seasons, and my only choice is December-February. I have lots of open dates for December so donā€™t want that minimum.

So I just blocked them, changed the minimum, and will return to that issue this weekend.

Edited to add - I found where I can specify dates. Yay! Thanks for the nudge.

Now that I can help you with!

Calendar ā†’ Availability settings [in the banner] ā†’ Reservation preferences ā†’ Add another requirement ā†’ then go down in the popup that allows you to enter specific dates. now you can have that requirement for just those days.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Yes, thanks - It look me a bit to find the ā€˜specific datesā€™ setting. I didnā€™t know about that - yay airbnb!

And because @Zandra asked the question (how are you, by the way, did you get moved out? Are you surviving your ā€˜live thereā€™ experience?) I was reviewing my calendar and found that I had not blocked the dates for my daughterā€™s high school graduation. Phew!!

Also put that option into play for the 4th - another big holiday here. I was out of town last year, so Iā€™m curious to see how it goes.

(Also while reviewing my calendar saw my dates blocked for our trip to Norway! Augh Iā€™m so excited!!)

I am still living there. Airbnb called me this morning and weā€™re still trying to get an alternative :slight_smile:

Airbnb sent a message this morning saying it would be a good idea to go to the open without bagsā€¦ I donā€™t even know how that would be possible since youā€™re also asked to carry your government ID. Hmmmm. Maybe I tape my ID and money to buy lunch to my bra.

1 Like

How has the conference been? Honestly Iā€™d like to attend sometime.

I went to Paris too but unfortunately missed the first in San Fran, which by all reports was simply amazing.

The conference starts tomorrow so I will update with a few pics :slight_smile:

1 Like