Coffee setup how to offer dairy/alternatives

I would be so happy if guests would ask! I have only a couple of times had guests ask for anything at all in well over hundreds of bookings - (once was a paper clip to get out a SIM card, the other was coffee cream actually). I think they don’t want to bother the host, that’s my assumption anyway. Maybe real coffee drinkers will take it black and the rest don’t mind waiting until Starbucks.

I have a pour over. Here are two styles. Coffee flavor is similar to perked.

I have the small one that sets on a cup. I can travel with it or if there is a power outage, I can heat water on my grill & still have my morning coffee.

e

This sets on top of a cup

I can travel with it or if there is a power outage, I can heat water on my grill & still have my morning coffee.

I’d be happy to accommodate that request. And you’d have enough for your stay, not just the first morning since we provide coffee for the entire stay, too.

Actually, we don’t tell people what’s in the welcome pack unless they ask, other than it’s enough for snacks when they arrive, dinner, and a hearty breakfast the next morning. We only tell them the dinner entrée (a roti, which is turmeric-seasoned vegetables, with or without chicken, wrapped in a thin flour wrapper, a bit like an Indian burrito). People will ask for some changes to that (no turmeric, no chicken, no wrapper). But it’s been a long time since anyone asked anything else about the welcome pack.

Putting this into context, we are an expensive property and our minimum stay is at least four nights. So we are OK with requests like that.

@Island1 - I know you said you can’t stand the environmental impact of the little individual creamers, but if only a few people use them, it isn’t too bad. I have to believe it’s better than throwing out lots of spoiled milk/cream. They last six months or so. Have you tried them to see how many get used?

Growing up with a very Euro-centric family (and a German Tante), I know pour-over coffee as Melita. Cone shaped top holding cone shaped filters filled with coffee. Water poured over similar to a French Press - scant enough to cover the grounds to “burst” the flavor and then a slow and steady pour from the kettle (hob or electric, kettle used interchangeably). My tante’s carafe looked more like a Chemex carafe, but this is what I think of when someone says “pour over.”

https://www.amazon.com/Melitta-640446-Pour-Over-Coffee-Brewer/dp/B0000CFLCT/ref=asc_df_B0000CFLCT/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=343221176295&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13533871502938471538&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9012082&hvtargid=pla-492258841409&psc=1&tag=&ref=&adgrpid=68269536879&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvadid=343221176295&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13533871502938471538&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9012082&hvtargid=pla-492258841409