Check your payouts! AIRBNB has not paid for reservation from Sep. When I call for support I get nowhere

It’s just how they process monthly payments which are paid pro-rata.

I had a guest stay three months and got the payment in three instalments. The risk is when there’s suddenly a problem with the card… you won’t get your payout. So you can end up only partly paid out …

1 Like

Thanks you so much for posting this information. We have a guest on 2 extensions now putting them into a long term situation. The payout on the last extension was short but I did find the other amount under “Future Transactions” and will have to wait until this guest leaves or till the 1st of the month for the remaining payout. I know there are different rules and regulations they (AIRBNB) has to follow on reservations longer than 30 days. In my town for instance we don’t have to pay any room tax after 30 days of continuous occupancy.

airbnb charge my account 2 times 550 and $626 it is take 6 months to take back and i m host never used airbnb for travel charges was saying travel reservation payments but no body was know ahere i traveled lol
yes 6 months and tons time consuming conversation i think coder are trying to make money on some glitches

I still had $2800 outstanding payment from Dec. No one can answer my question no follow up , they can’t reach that payment collection team themselves as well.

Recently, I went through our end of the year revenue and noticed a missing payout from four months ago. It was quite substantial ($3,200). But I found that under the Pending Payments via my Progress that in addition to that missing payout, I was also missing $110 in Resolution Payouts (one dated to 1.5 years ago!). A simple call rectified the situation and I was able have it deposited to our bank within 24 hours. Might seem common sense to most, but always check your pending payout reports and don’t just rely on emails (you might miss some, especially if you have a lot going on).

2 Likes

Thank you for this! I found a pet fee or second person fee, not sure which at first from Jan 2018. It’s only $10 but it’s mine and I want it. Of course, this ended up being frustrating AF and I wish I had skipped it. After spending 10 minutes on the phone the CSR tells me I never got the payout due to them attempting to charge the card and not being able to get the money. Sigh.

I vented for two or three minutes with the poor agent and then took the information she gave me about what guest/reservation it was and went back to look. The refused fee was for a canceled reservation! It was a guest who had stayed with me in 2017, she was going to stay with me again in 2018 but her travel date got changed.

So bottom line is that shouldn’t be on my pending payouts and the CSR was not able to give me correct or adequate information.

1 Like

Yes, it does seem strange that one has to manually rectify this yourself! You would think a line of code could have the system automatically check on Pending Payments if a payment has exceeded a certain amount of time. It might save a lot of customer service hours on their end.

1 Like