Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Check your Future Transactions

I discovered by accident today that Airbnb were holding $121 from a stay earlier this month. When I called the CX first insisted that it had already been paid out, then later advised that they had overcharged my guest by $1 due to currency exchanges. No response as to why that sidelined my payment. It has now been released to me, with no apology whatsoever. I also asked about host one-year recognition. CX advised there is no such thing, even when I told her that other hosts have received gifts and/or travel vouchers. I am biding my time until InnClusive comes online in October, then bye bye Airbnb.

1 Like

The only one year thing I know of is a $100 travel voucher for Superhosts. Hopefully others will chime in with what, if anything, they got as a one year anniversary gift.

1 Like

The CX said that doesn’t happen! Smh, they are so bad. I’m going to meet an actual Airbnb staffer tomorrow. I have a lot of questions for him :wink:

We did get the $100.00 travel voucher for being Superhosts. However, we have to use it ourselves; we can’t give it as a gift.

1 Like

I just got a keychain and a welcome card after seven years of hosting on Air.

2 Likes
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!