Changes in Instant Book, just got an email from Air

It’s WAAAAY better than my little bathroom. If it were in Hawaii, I would put a grass skirt around the pipe from the sink. Have seen that done in houses and looks great. Won’t work so well in DC.

I’d say it’s lookin good… totally great and updated!

1 Like

I was going to make a ‘floating shelf’ to disguise the pipes a bit. Now contractor says we should use the pedestal to give added support, in case people lean on the sink getting in and out. Thanks for the positive remarks!! I do like it, too!

Great point about bookings declining as the calendar fills. It is reassuring that you have had good experiences with Instant Book and are comfortable with the people who come stay in the same home your family lives in.

I was a bit hesitant to post my listing on the “Show Off Your Listing” thread since I have said negative things about guests on here, I was (probably irrationally) worried they’d come find what I said about them. :scream: I probably am just being paranoid. I would be happy to PM my link though! My professional pictures should hopefully show up on my listing any day now if you want to save it and see the before-and-after.

I’m looking forward to the professional photos because I think my photos undersell my place a bit, with my limited photography skills failing to capture some of the cool stuff about my home and yard. (Doesn’t help that it is winter.)