Challenging guests

Important to note that issue. Not only are they stealing from you but with the ridiculous hoarding of this precious commodity - they may be depriving future guests of that amenity !

Care to share your final review?
Gives me great satisfaction to have horrible guests put in their place. :partying_face:

2 Likes

I hope this is meant to be sarcastic/funny. At least in the US, TP is available on Amazon delivered to my home at reasonable prices.

Somewhat humour attempt, but from how some human beings are hoarding and coveting the TP it is scary but has to reach a point where it will level out.
I feel like all of that is an experiment. Would make for a good example for education on mob mentality.
It is reaching morbidly embarrassing scale of what people would do for TP now.
Example below is about 500 km from my city.https://www.facebook.com/678432351/videos/10156649515152352/

When there was a hurricane about to descend on the town where my daughter lives some years ago, she was so dismayed to see the blatant “Me first, tough luck for others” mentality. People were going to the stores and buying up every flat of bottled water they could get, leaving none for anyone else. As she is a person who always looks for the good in others and would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it, it was particularly depressing for her to witness how selfish people can be.

After my Costco restocks, no one will buy any until July! :wink:

1 Like