Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Can I have a particular check in day for bookings?

I’m very new to all this and my property isn’t ready yet. I want to have a fairly strict check in day whether the booking is for a weekend or a week. This would be a Friday. Is this possible? Where do I say this? And would it work? Thank you in advance. KF

IMO you’ll be severely limiting your booking potential, but that’s just my 2 cents.

1 Like

I have thought that too - for instance, I may not mind having a guest on a particular day (say my kid’s birthday) but don’t want an arrival on that day (extra work and constraints on the schedule).

I do not think it is possible at this point.

You can specify a particular day of the week for checkins. Connect to your calendar, then settings, then minimum stay, there is menu to define more parameters, like a different minimum stay for specific periods or a specific day for check-in. For instance in my area most hosts require a check-in on Saturday during summer months.

Thank you for your advice. Do you think it would make a difference being a holiday let cottage rather than rooms in my own home?

I agree with Reeny on this one, you would really limit your booking potential.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!