Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Calendar Layout Sunday-Saturday

Does anyone know of a way to change the calendar layout from a Monday-Sunday week to a Sunday-Saturday layout? That is the way all of my other calendars look and it sometimes confuses me when I look at my AirBNB calendar and it is Monday-Sunday.

Not unless you can convince Airbnb to do it – not gonna happen.

Just thought I might be missing a setting somewhere. I don’t know how many times my heart has skipped a beat thinking I am a day off on a reservation.

Both my computer and phone are Sunday - Saturday…

Actually mine are now as well. Did they just change that or was I looking somewhere else where it is Mon-Sun?

I share my calendar onto Google - boy that takes an age to sync and update :frowning:

I think they are just messing with me now. The other day after someone said theirs was Sun-Sat I looked at mine and it was Sun-Sat. I look at it today and it is back to Mon-Sat. I think that is my biggest issue is that it seems to keep changing so when I look at it I am not sure what I am looking at for a bit.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!