BROKEN? WE AREN'T PAYING....thoughts?

Fair enough. I have some of those too - not a space heater, though. But broken glass can make quite a mess. And people don’t normally take out the glass turntable from the microwave (I think ours is glass too). (Shrug emoji here).

I don’t really know. Personally I don’t allow access to our gas cooking range because I’m concerned about hazards. I just hope people who do, have very effective fire fighting systems in place.

no more a hazard than say, a wine glass, or a glass tumbler. I’d never provide guests with plastic sippies, just because of health and safety.

but then isn’t airbnb trying to launch an exec choice (read it on a post here) surely for exec choice u need more expensive things…but if they break them…

If you need a security deposit do not use ABB.

I have now found in Australia an insurance company that just insures people for the days/nights that guests are in your home. very reasonable with pricing and that comes with peace of mind for this kind of thing. I just do not trust airbnb to cover us for damage etc. I would urge everyone to look into this rather than be caught out. I have found that Stayz.com.au has a much better resolution centre with all of our bond being paid to us when there was a bucks party held at our home which was against our house rules.

1 Like