Breakfast for Lunch

Although my area is totally different from yours (out in the countryside a 20 minute walk into town), it is a destination tourist beach town, with hundreds of restaurants, taco stands, etc. to choose from. While I have several personal reasons for not providing breakfast, my guests have never expected it. They are often up and out the door before I even get up in the morning. Many don’t even avail themselves of the coffee and tea I provide.

This is a home-sharing listing.

Of course, you’re right. There are lots of guests who just use their Airbnb as a place to sleep. It wouldn’t make sense to offer food.

Well, my guests don’t just use my listing as a place to sleep. Many tend to hang out quite a bit relaxing, reading, working online, or socializing with me. And many do buy food and cook their own meals. But in the morning, they seem to like to get up and out, and they like checking out all the various dining options in town.

“guests licked off the jam knife and stuck it back in the jar.” This is exactly why I wipe clean the tops of salt and pepper shakers at restaurants. I once saw a toddler with a runny nose lick them at a restaurant. It really grossed me out!

1 Like