Booking Frustrations from Airbnb Hosts

Sure, you are welcome to. Just be aware that homeshare hosts, and those who have in-home suites, or a little cottage on their property type listing have been suggesting this to Airbnb for years and it has fallen on deaf ears.

1 Like

That sounds pretty cool. My house is 1947 wood frame. Not as old as some of the other 1925 homes but I tried to keep that old school Fl charm.

@muddy Thank you. We have to keep trying, right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure what happened from the end of October through the entire month of November but I did not receive one booking. It was the strangest thing, almost like my listing was not active. Right at the end of November my bookings began to blow up. I have a responsibility to let you guys know I’m having a great month of December. Everything seems to be back to normal. Looking forward to Jan and Feb.

2 Likes

This reminds me of getting a mysterious illness and before you can get it diagnosed, it clears up. Thanks for updating us. I wish more posting hosts let us know how things turned out.

2 Likes

I suspect that Airbnb moves listings up and down in the search results. If supply exceeds demand they want to spread bookings around so that hosts get at least enough bookings to keep them on the platform.

2 Likes

I’ve had the big zero in the last month. I did undo IB, but it started before that.