Best way to remove condom lube stains?

Thanks K,
I will try that, there are so many stains on 1 sheet I may use a whole bottle of Dawn and let it soak in a pail overnight.
I realized after I woke up this morning it would be best not to say anything,
Thanks for the advice !

Has anyone tried offering “Love Linen?” I’m thinking of placing a separate flat sheet in the closet with a discreet note that reads something like: “Feel like making love? Please place this “Love Linen” on the bed to avoid the additional cost of replacing stained sheets” I can pick up a flat sheet at Goodwill for about $4 so they would be easy to replace or maybe just get white so they can be Dawned/bleached. Your thoughts?

1 Like

That’s a really good idea. Thanks. We have plenty of extra flat sheets, because my husband likes to put one on the bed during the day so he doesn’t get dog hair on him. I’ll move a few to the guest room.

if i saw this in a unit, I would be pretty horrified. The phrase, “making love,” kinda grosses me out as it is. The idea that a black light could reveal dozens of “love” stains, also grosses me out. I wouldn’t even want to touch the love linen without gloves.

If the sheet said this is to protect furniture and beds from children or pets I wouldn’t have a negative reaction. I always grab an extra sheet and throw it over the couch to keep my kids from messing up someone’s couch. Maybe people would get the message and use it when they’re having sex too?

2 Likes

This is a heck of a thread :rolling_eyes: I must admit, I do make believe I don’t see nor hear certain realities of life.

lol…that made me laugh

Sorry but I think that’s a really bad idea. Sex is a totally natural function and who wants to spoil the moment by changing the sheets? :wink:

Our rental is a one bedroom setup and most guests are couples and most make love. That doesn’t stain sheets. In homes (not rentals) people are making love all the time without staining the sheets, aren’t they?

I’ve only had one couple who left stain evidence of having had sex and that was aggravated by some blood being mixed in. I have two thick quilted mattress pads and only had to pre-treat and wash one of them. I won’t put a waterproof cover because they make the bed hotter. At the very least put the spare old sheets UNDER the top sheet, not a note about a “love linen.”

1 Like

(Sounds like the bed is pretty ‘hot’ already.)

4 Likes