Bad guest feedback advice

Give them an inch and they take a mile?

1 Like

Exactly! I’m learning that if the question starts with “Can we…” The answer is most likely gonna be NO every time.

4 Likes

I’m happy to accommodate reasonable requests. But a great many fall in the category you mention.

What terrible guests. I think you should remove this section or the guest is going to reply that she shortened her stay due to the alleged cleanliness issue. You’re inviting her to slam you again, and showing future guests how easily you give refunds.

But… was Ellen disagreeing with Mags that reviews should be left to help hosts? I don’t see that anywhere? I’m still missing something.

I’m still lost. I can’t see where Ellen disagreed with Mags.

I like Astaire jokes. Any jokes that feature Hamish and Paddy are going to be good. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hmm, you asked for it:

Hamish and Paddy walking down the street, and Hamish finds a mirror.

Hamish (taking it in his hands): Look, it’s a picture of me!
Paddy (grabs the mirror to get a closer look): No, you fool, it’s not a picture of you, you eejit. It’s actually a picture of me!

:rofl::grinning::rofl:

2 Likes

Does Paddy have an accent?!!,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Of course he does. He sounds like Hamish.

2 Likes

I can think of one business - what about getting banned from a local pub (UK) … your photo is then circulated to all local pubs and you are banned from all.
I wish another host had warned me about my last guests …

1 Like

@asimenia

I agree in the UK pubs, shops, retailers, restaurants, entertainment venues, leisure centres - all operate like this - all look out for each other in an area - sharing identifying information for shoplifters and thieves and those who are violent/anti-social.

2 Likes

I like the specific and would be even more specific than that about the many complaints about unaddressable things. Appreciate you leaving the guest review.