Availability question - force Sat-Sat during peak weeks only

Hello! Hope you are all safe, healthy and doing well.

We have a listing where we (and all of our competitors) do Saturday-to-Saturday 7 night stays during the summer. In the Spring and Fall we offer 3-night minimums with no restrictions on day-of-the-week check-in/check-out. Since the Airbnb site allows us to specify only minimum number of nights and a specific check-in day, for our peak weeks twice now we have had guests instant-book 8 night stays during the summer peak weeks, which makes the following week unavailable. Has anyone found a way to address this? We want to use instant book and only force Saturday to Saturday during specific weeks.

Thanks,
Joe

Yes. You need to use rule sets.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2062/how-do-i-create-and-edit-rulesets

Rule sets appear to be available only to hosts with 6 or more listings - do I have that right? We have only the one.

Anyone can use rule sets. Go to Availablity settings then trip details then you’ll see where you can make rule sets

Any host can enable these, regardless of number of stays. They are very cool and easy to setup:

@KKC is right. I have the same situation - one property, Sat-Sat in high season, and I was able to get that by enabling rule sets.

1 Like