Automation software options for Hosts with multiple properties?

@Asaf We definitely agree with you. We’re currently working on a mobile app for cleaners and it should be out in a few weeks. If you end up trying our platform, please let us know what you think and we welcome feedback and suggestions! And as mentioned before, our platform is free to use.

Tim
TurnoverBnB

Edit: We’ve released our mobile app for cleaners!

Hi, Michael. I am Steve. My friend and I are establishing a new app.

We believe our Guestbook app provides several solutions to the problems you mentioned.

For your information, here are some key benefits of GuestBook:

• Currently you are able to connect GuestBook account to Airbnb account. we are integrating HomeAway on our platform.
  • Automatically deliver property information and check in instructions to every guest.
  • Get a full view of all upcoming reservations, and which booking sites they’re coming from.
  • Earn extra money by offering guests early check ins or late check outs for a fee.
  • 24/7 communication instantly in app

We also have another tool: GuestBook pro
Features of this app include:

• Automated task reminder of your cleaning professionals
  • Automated schedule your cleaning session right after your last guest leaves
  • Cleaning checklist
  • Damage report

At the moment, Porter App definitely does not cover all of your requirements, but it can ease your daily tasks a lot. We passionately keep developing new features day by day.

Cheers,
Steve

Hi Asaf,

You might want to look at AirGMS. We are Airbnb hosts with IT backgrounds as well. The tool has all the functionality to control cleanings apart from all other vacation rental software features. Besides, this is the only software that allows giving different access level to different team members. And we do have a mobile app already. So, maybe you’d like to try some existing options like AirGMS to automate your business.

Thanks to everyone who mentioned Hostaway.com. We have a platform that has native, real-time integrations with the following platforms:

• Airbnb
  • Bookingcom
  • Expedia
  • HomeAway
  • Tripadvisor
  • A few smaller channels

Some of the features needed to grow your business are also included:

• Managing payments
  • Direct booking website, built in less than a minute
  • Mobile apps for owners, cleaners and staff
  • Different user access levels
  • Automatic property exports to the major channels
  • Rate imports from dynamic pricing providers (how to connect beyond pricing or wheelhouse to booking.com, expedia, tripadvisor and homeaway? Easy with us!)
  • API for building your own software
  • Dynamic fields for inventory or upselling
  • Message templates and automations
  • Tasks and task automation (yes, of course the cleaners can upload pictures!)

Many of our clients come to us because they have been testing and using several platforms. Using a booking engine+cleaning software+channel manager+pms can be quite a hassle, and it can be costly too. We provide all these tools in one package, which makes it stable and reliable.

Hi Michael
How are you getting on with your search?
I’ve had a look at your list, and the company Bookster I work for would certainly fit the bill here.

I would add that our goal is to provide a product which isn’t overly complex, so you can register and get yourself up and running without long and time-consuming training sessions, although we do have a great customer service team there to help out with any questions.

We have an ethos - experiences matter - and this runs through everything we do, so all our tools are created to enhance your experience, and that of your guests and any other property owners you work with.

You can register for the free trial and check out some of the tools we offer through the website or you can message me and I’ll be happy to help.

It may also be worth having a look on Capterra, which has reviews of lots of different sites, which fit suit your needs too.

Thanks! Kelly