Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Austin, TX On-Demand Cleaning

hosting

Hello Everyone!

I am a new host in the Austin market. I own/manage 7 units throughout UT/downtown area. I just wanted to let all hosts in Austin know of a service I have recently begun to undertake. They are known as Office Buddy. They provide on-demand cleaning, maintenance, and laundry services for my airbnb units. The pricing is super affordable. I am being charged $25/unit/clean and $1.50/lb for laundry.

I highly recommend as they are new and very flexible. Reach out to me at 919-621-9437 if you would like more info.

I am sure this isn’t the case.

But by making your first post here one that advertises a service you offer, you make it sound like you have just joined to promote a commercial service.

Why not use your experience of managing 8 Airbnb to contribute to the life of the forum and then where relevant you can always mention your business.

That’s why others with a Airbnb related business on here do. Makes you much more credible :slight_smile:

Hi Helsi,

I appreciate the insight and agree wholeheartedly. Thank you for reaching out.

It’s 11:47 PM. I have guests checking in in 30 minutes. I need you NOW but I’m on the other side of Dallas from you! If you can do that, you deserve to call yourself on-demand cleaning…

Stupidly, ridiculously cheap. As a guest, I wouldn’t like to stay in a place that had been cleaned for $25. As a host I’d be horribly embarrassed to offer my guests a place that had been cleaned for $25.

Agreed! It also sounds like a violation of Airbnb’s Living Wage Pledge.
“For cleaners who are self-employed, a minimum of $25 per hour is considered to be a living wage”
I don’t think you can properly clean an entire unit in an hour.
https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1975/what-s-airbnb-s-living-wage-pledge

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!