Article of interest to USA hosts

D.Phil from Oxford? Means nothing; my mate from down the pub in Dundee has one of them and it didn’t automatically increase his level of sartorial inelegance!

Anyway, sense of humour failure alert…

:mega:

JF

3 Likes

Looks like someone is reading left wing propaganda and believing it! Just travelled all over Australia, New Zealand, and French Polynesia. They were very happy to see my money! Although the French Polynesians said they don’t like the FRENCH! LOL

My guess is seeing THUGS burning cities while DEMOCRAT mayors and governors “give them space”’ will DEFINITELY hurt travel!! Luckily I live in Savannah and our city is not being burned! I have 3 French families coming this summer. They did not cancel. Sorry to see Charleston was looted.

Do you know I thought about you when I read this article just now, maybe you’ll find it interesting.

JF

5 Likes

Hi Nell. As a longtime member here I’m sure you are aware that creating a second account to circumvent being suspended from another account is a violation of the forum TOS.

9 Likes

If you are more concerned about HOW we are protesting rather than WHY… then you are the problem, ‘sir’…

6 Likes

@Darlin Don’t you have any fellow Trumpettes to play with? Or are they all sick with the virus they think is a liberal hoax?

4 Likes

So, being a Brit, and married to someone with a D. Phil from Oxford of all prestigious places, somehow makes your judgement better than most?

From your fellow Brit.

4 Likes

Of course they were. That doesn’t mean they were happy to see you.

2 Likes

@Nell and @Darlin What has hurt travel is

• a president who didn’t take Covid19 seriously
  • a president who doesn’t accept that he is responsible to the whole country and not just his base (of racists and white supremicists)
  • a president and a vice president who made a peaceful protest gesture into a political talking point to distract from their own crimes

5 Likes

Thank you for calling @Darlin out. I think I recall her shoutiness as Nell.

4 Likes

I think I recall blatant political talk from YOU when this is SUPPOSSED to be a about Airbnb BUT YOU THINK IT IS TWITTER. Just dropped by to see if you are still using this as a bash Trump website. SO WRONG!

Right, so you come back to us in the full knowledge and understanding of what you might read and dislike. You knew that this forum doesn’t fit with your political mindset from the start.

It would therefore appear to me, and probably others, that you have returned simply to troll and be offensive.

I suggest you follow @muddy’s advice and trogg off to somewhere that is more welcoming of your views.

1 Like

@KKC. I suddenly seem to have “liked” this post. I don’t. Are you able to delete it please?

I believe if you click it a second time it will unlike it.

1. Some might surmise that it’s going to get political. when the first sentence of OP’s post is:
  1. Darlin Nell when you are managing your own forum, that is when you’ll be able to moderate the topics and content. Until then take it or leave it.

7 Likes

I’ve been consistent here (since 2015) in opposing racism, bigotry and Trump. Let me save you the trouble of logging in every week and creating new forum ID or sending proxies to check for you. I will always bash Trump.

However, it’s not an anti Trump website. You are welcome to make posts and provide evidence of how Trump has made America Grate Again. (sic on purpose) Plague, Pestilence and civil unrest is great for tourism! NOT!

6 Likes

I tried but it didn’t, unfortunately. I’m bemused, as having responded, admittedly with sarcasm, and for once I’m not under the influence of :beers:, I a) don’t remember liking the post b) why would I??

That method works on my computer which I’m currently on. Sorry it doesn’t work for you, but I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

Thanks. I’ll try on another chrome book, but at least I’ve been able to clarify…

1 Like