Anyone using yourporter? Any feedback, especially on "Air Ranking Booster"?

Sounds interesting for Hosts who use multiple channels (we listed on 4-5 OTAs), and “not only Air”.

We will also use Direct Book when we reopen. And we did use IB on Air - some here do not. We plan to open our newly built stay fairly soon and have been looking into options including channel mgr and hopefully other features that add additional value. Under $10 a month seems pretty reasonable. Can you please elaborate?

Also - regarding the “booster” - or other features - would you have some stats to share for us smaller hosts with one, or a small # of stays?

Also - for those of us who also do Direct Book (or plan to) - how does that fit in with yourporter.com?

Thanks!

1 Like

There are many factors. They directly list some. A few are obvious and well-known. Apparently, there are many other small undisclosed factors that may provide hosts with a small incremental impact.

In any case, we will need a Channel Manager going forward. Anything else the platform can do that adds value is a bonus.

Which is why I’m calling bullshit on your alleged booster, and your marketing of it.

Feel free to prove wrong…

JF

2 Likes

Actually, they don’t. At least not anywhere I’ve come across. What they do say, is that what you do to achieve SH helps:

• Superhost: While the Superhost designation doesn’t boost a listing, the factors that earn you Superhost status do.

JF

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they changed the wording on that in the last year or so. I know it says that now, but it used to say, when we got those congrats you’re a Superhost emails, that it gives you better search placement, because I remember monitoring my ranking to see that it didn’t make any difference.

They may very well have done. TBH, other than when we first got SH, which was after an extremely stressful and hard working first few months to get things open here, I haven’t paid that much attention to the releases from Airbnb in respect of SH. When we first started hosting I’m fairly sure that SH didn’t exist, that’d be 2013 or thereabouts.

That is just so Airbnbish.

JF