Any free tools for more detailed statistics?

I’d like to get some more data about my hosting than the AirBnB Dashboard provides. Things like;

• number of stays in [last quarter, last year, all time]
  • average length of stay
  • how far ahead the average guest books my place
  • average price per night
  • gender, age and regional distribution of my guests
  • (I’d love to be able to connect the above with the review outcomes, but I realize that would be difficult)

Those are just things I’ve been thinking about recently, and could conceivably put together myself if I spent day going through my reservations history. Unfortunately I don’t have that kind of time, so are there any tools available that can do this for us?

1 Like

@ulfben. Just export the CSV data, open in Excel and set up the cells to get you those numbers. I happen to use a database, but since that it was I do for a living, it was pretty painless.

1 Like

Didn’t realize there as a CVS export available. Where do I find it?

EDIT. ah, in the transactions overview. Got it! Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ulfben. Dashboard --> Account

Notice that you can select Past Transactions, and future Transactions but not all transactions. Reservation numbers are not unique so amended reservations come through with more than one transaction. I use the date_transaction to create a unique key and then I can get my averages, etc.

1 Like

Under transaction history there is a link to click on. Here’s a screen shot from my iPad
U

1 Like

I’d seen this export before but @ulfben and others’ posts here are giving me ideas. It’ll be a nice wee project to build an analysis program that generates all sorts of reports that are possible with this data - unless of course, I can get my hands directly on the API.

1 Like