Another try at this - Has anyone used Evolve and has it really increased your bookings and revenues?

@skideeppow Very interesting. Oh I had two phone calls and what was hilarious was the guy agreed that my issues were valid and he had no solutions so glad I am not with them. I also had to sign a release or something but since they really didn’t do anything and I had no bookings while they were “managing my listing” so it was it was a wash.

Avoid - Terrible Service - Very Unorganized and Unprofessional

Own a number of properties and tried to use Evolve to market and manage them. Very disorganized, Terrible Service and very unprofessional. Specifically told them via email multiple times do not book stays less than 3 days they could never get it right after multiple emails. My onboarding manager Hailey insisted on “chatting” whenever there was an issue because I am assuming they never wanted to put anything in writing. They are like the gang that can’t shoot straight. The person I was dealing with that was either reassigned or left basically admitted how screwed up this company is. If you are looking for a company to manage your vacation home on the short stay platforms such as Airbnb, Homeaway . . . do it yourself or hire another company.

1 Like

@stesta97 Hey Scott - thanks so much for your comments and I agree with you wholeheartedly. I did try Evolve and ended up firing them after a few months. There property descriptions were way off base and when I tried to correct them they wouldn’t listen. Also they overpriced my chalet in Canada and I couldn’t list or receive funds in Canada. I think they are a overpriced and as you say don’t know what they are doing.

The evolve listings in my area do not have a lot of reviews. That leads me to believe they do not get many bookings

1 Like

Can I give 0 stars? OMG, I am so sorry that I signed up as a homeowner with Evolve Vacation Rentals. My area has a travel restriction and ban on short-term rentals due to Covid-19. I have 2 rentals booked within the time that is currently under the ban. I want these folks to get their money back. I have requested cancellation and refund through the booking site over a week ago, and over several phone calls. Initially I was told that they would only get a credit for a future booking. That’s when I cancelled my contract with Evolve. Then I was told that they can get a refund. However, my booking site still shows these as active bookings and my renters are getting their “Here’s you upcoming trip” emails. Another call this morning and I’m told that some “may” get a refund. There is 1 person that will make this decision for all of the cancellations. WHAT??? These people have lost paychecks, and you are holding their money. GIVE IT BACK!!! They have my area listed on their website as having a travel restriction, so that’s not news to them. I don’t remember the exact words spoken to me this morning, but it was something like “If we give refunds to everyone the company will suffer”. Well what about those people who can’t pay their bills because you have their money for a trip that is against the law for them to take? I will persist until my renters get their full refund.

@Rachel_Roll welcome to the forum, this post is like a year old… But thanks for updating us on they are handling this. I am not sure how it is they seem to control refunds though…

We are also sorry. They seem like a terrible agency and their properties average 4.5 stars–unacceptable.

We are an airbnb hosts site and the only folks here on Evolve are not knowledgeable. I’m not surprised to see their ethics are shoddy.

Persist and perhaps a threat of legal action will move them in the right direction?

Good luck!