Amenities For Guests

I was so curious about this. The first airbnb we stayed in had a huge basket with all kinds of things, including little bottles of mouth wash. My 10 year old daughter was DYING to use one of those ‘cute little bottles’ but I knew she didn’t need it, so wouldn’t allow it.

A number of us just went to the dentist can got brushes, etc, so we put them down in the room. I’m curious to see if they last…

I do put feminine products in the bathroom and have not had anyone clean me out yet. ; ) Hopefully that experience won’t be repeated, cabin!!

How many feminine products do you leave out? I’m so glad I only had the two little bags out. I can imagine I left a whole box the girl would have stuffed her purse to the max…lol.

1 Like

Just a few, in a little basket, not so convenient as in a carry-off bag! ; )

I also had large sized beautiful decorative soaps in pretty boxes to make the bathroom cabinet look pretty. Crabtree and Evelyn, La Occitane, any lovely large sized nice boxed soaps. One weekend I had some girls stay who thought they were for them to take as gifts. I couldn’t believe it. They were not small soaps for guest use or anything as I provide liquid soap in a nice dispenser at the basin and body wash in the shower. I just couldn’t believe it and realized at that point that people were liable to do anything just like kids. people never cease to amaze. I would never take things out of a hosts bathroom cabinet to take home.

2 Likes

I started Hosty Club to provide stocked boxes of amenities for guests, delivered monthly.

Feedback is greatly appreciated! Also, 20% off for all AirHostForum users with code “20OFF”