Airbnb Spinoffs - Name yours

Make sure these people don’t end up at barebnb, it might get unbareable :wink:

3 Likes

Correct, they’d prefer a panda-monium!

1 Like

Eclairbnb for Francophiles

3 Likes

For lords and ladies: airhairlairbnb (say it like a greeting)

2 Likes

That’s clever :slight_smile:

1 Like

This needs to be added?

crossdresserrbnb

1 Like

landbnb so I can find plots for my (fantasy) tiny house, and the hipsters could set up a tent

2 Likes

Where is @steve5500 ???

cheatbnb properties nearby with hosts happy to rent rooms by the hour to guests in their neighbourhood and not ask difficult questions of the happy couple. Profiles are deidenitifed for all the cheaters

Rarebnb – the guests give all 5 star ratings and the hosts never post any complaints on this site!

3 Likes

Debonairebnb – Where to find Astaire when he’s not at home

2 Likes

:star_struck::grin::sunglasses:

1 Like

2 Likes

For those who get dinged on location: WhereBnB

Or lactation: BareBnB

While in the mtns: BearBnB

1 Like

Westbnb -

Sort of like the next season of Westworld, except all the robots are Airbnb hosts.

1 Like

Overtherainbowbnb - Oh Auntie Em, There’s no place like home.

2 Likes

Ah, such a funny old thread! I’m too fed up with guests to think of anything humorous other than f**koffbnb, where the host smiles to your face but can be heard muttering expletives in the background.

What happened to @Astaire?

5 Likes

I love the WestBNB reference, can I have SirAnthonyBnb? It’s not a catchy name, but the calm and distinguished delivery could get this host through the day :heart:

1 Like

How about douchebagbnb and bigotbnb where douchebags and bigots can stay/host each other and share their racists rants, sexism, mansplain their house rules to each other and leave the rest of us on Airbnb in peace :v:️ ?

3 Likes