Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Airbnb search results - random glitch?

So I searched for Airbnb properties in the city of one of my listings and came across one search result that I thought was weird - a listing that is in a completely different not even neighboring or near state and yet showed up in the search results when I searched for my city (on page 6-7… not the very first page of search results). The listing was shown in a different state both in the search results and on the listing map. Nowhere in the listing description was my city’s name or state mentioned. The only connection I could find is that the host had one other house listed in a city 50 mins away from my searched city. This is obviously a glitch but I’m now wondering if my listings for City A show up when someone searches for City B simply because I may have another listing in City B. And is all that a good, a bad thing or just a random glitch that doesn’t affect anything really? I did report it to Airbnb and they had no idea why it occurred or any other info on it. It’s probably just a random glitch, but I’m curious if anyone has come across or had any experience with similar situations before.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!