Airbnb resolution center and contact information with phone numbers

How about Malaysia contact number ?

I have called several times and found that they answer quickly and are mostly very helpful.

Is there a number for Canada?

Hi,

Please add on the new area and contact number, Thank you!

Taiwan 0800 868 313

1 Like

Done thanks!

Recently checked out the NZ number and it worked although took 3 attempts at waiting in queue before I got a human. Only found it because a friend had had the same plight and googled Airbnb NZ contact and got it that way. I gave up trying to find it on the site although I did find it once a few years ago.

1 Like

Thanks for the flags, @Colorado!

Just received a different number for being superhost 6 quarters:
Germany +49 30 31 19 91 75
Please add.

1 Like

Is there an phone number for Belgium?

1 Like

Thank you so much, a life saver. Would you have any email address too ?

1 Like

They don’t have a contact email I’m afraid you either have to call or try your luck at twitter @Jean

There might be but I don’t know it - did you obtain it in the end @Fabrice_de_Maere

Thanks for the update @Pigsland

did someone know contact person/CS for Indonesia specific Bali (Denpasar) area?
thanks in advance

This is really helpful, thanks!

1 Like

Why has this thread been unpinned?

It’s awfy useful, especially when someone’s had a distressing event and is looking to call Airbnb in a panic.

2 Likes

Re-pinned - I’m not sure why it unpinned

1 Like

I did a search for Airbnb phone numbers (cos a guest asked) and this thread was nowhere in sight. Maybe someone (a mod) could check on the visibility of this thread? Thanks.

Maybe because you log on regularly or stay logged in? I did a Chrome incognito search and it was pinned at the top of the results. I put “phone numbers” in the search box while logged in as usual and it was the first result when sorted by relevance. So the issue is not on our end.

1 Like