Airbnb Open 2015 Paris! Meetups, gatherings, rendezvous

Hi guys!

I just wanted to let you know of a free meetup I’m hosting for the Airbnb host community in Paris and all attendees of the Open.

Feel free to come meet up with The Abundant Host community and have a glass of champagne with us!

We believe in hosting with intention and finesse, so instead of another sit-there-and-listen workshop, we’ll talk honestly and openly about challenges, insights, issues and wonderment.

Plus, if you have in-depth questions that you’ve been too shy to ask elsewhere, this is the place to come! You’ll get real, honest answers and resources directly from The Abundant Host.

Please note the ticket descriptions when choosing which ticket to register for.

Note: The Abundant Host is not affiliated with or supported by Airbnb.com or any of its partners. This is not an official Airbnb event. That being said… you’re going to have a fabulous time.

More about The Abundant Host: I’m Amy, an active Superhost and location-independent entrepreneur living an international yet nourishing lifestyle. I have a home base city in the U.S. and several cities I consider partial homes.

I created The Abundant Host because hosting on Airbnb has brought so much joy and freedom to my life—and I want to share that with others. My definition of success is “freedom.” I want to help people feel free to move around this world however they desire.

The meeting place is an adorable wine bar in the 3rd ARR., and will be emailed to you upon RSVP.

Please note the ticket descriptions when choosing which ticket to register for. Companies, products or services pitching to hosts buying a free ticket will not be given the address. This event is in service to hosts!

Cheers,

The Abundant Host
http://theabundanthost.com