Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Airbnb not interested in protecting hosts who play by the rules

Yeah good point… I just tend to go straight for the jugular. I could have approached it in a much more measured way :wink:

2 Likes

Noooo they won’t!
They quote it as the guests experience…

1 Like

I do think Airbnb cares about it. We’ve previously seen reports of people having their listing tagged due to have words imposed over the pictures. It could be innocuous like a picture of a parking space and the letters “park here.” But some hosts were putting their direct contact information on the photos. In your case I think the CSR just didn’t understand what your complaint was but when they figured it out they removed his phone number from the listing.

1 Like

Yes they will if it violates their review policy, it would be an absolute bugger to fight, but hey, I’ve plenty of time on my hands :wink:

2 Likes

Oye you, I’m a Brit too, and kicked the godly one in the nuts firmly, without compunction.

5 Likes

and you did it so well (note to self never to cross you! :wink:)

2 Likes

I am quite nice really; most of the time, when life matters…

1 Like

Just focus on your own success, and keeping your property booked.

2 Likes

Another “Brit” here and not naive (I hope). :crazy_face:

Truly, life isn’t a level playing field.

2 Likes
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!