****AIRBNB New COVID-19 RELEIF FOR HOSTS*** Please watch!

I received nothing…I had over $1k in bookings.

1 Like

If you meet their criteria then contact them @Militaryhorsegal

Thanx. It’s on my list. Update: I just submitted my inquiry via the app. Thanx for the kick in the pants I needed to just start getting the ball rolling.

I am a super host of 3 air bnb properties, all of which i own. Two are here in Tennessee, and one is in St. Croix, USVI. Financially we suffered a significant hit due to COVID-19 as I am sure most all hosts did. I was very happy to hear about all the things Air BNB was going to do to help hosts a couple of months ago. I read all the guidelines, policies, and fine print of the 25% COVID related payouts. I was shorted over $500 in cancellations that fit the policy explicitly. I have had an open ticket about these two bookings since 4/30/2020. i have spoken to three front line customer service representatives that have agreed these two bookings fit the policy and i have requested escalation to the department that handles this. I have gone back and forth for over a month now, and they refuse to call me, they keep saying that they are trying to accommodate all responses in a timely manner, they understand my frustration, but they say they have reviewed and have determined these two bookings to “not fit the policy” they will not tell me why… as they were both booked before the set dates, cancelled after the set dates, and for reasons directly related to COVID-19. I tried to post on AirBNB community page and received a message that my post was not allowed. I found this community in hopes that someone else is having the same issues I am, and to brainstorm as to what we can do about it. I am a very professional person, however, I have been pushed to the edge of utter frustration with these canned email responses on my traveler inbox, and the blatant refusal of anyone to speak with me. Please help if you have any information that can assist me. $500 anytime is important, however, now even more than ever!
Thank you so much for any help!
Colleen

1 Like

i did receive some of the 25% payments, but they left off 2 that were 100% within the policy. These two totaled over $500, and they refuse to speak with me about it… I dont know what to do !

did anyone ever receive a “gift” from prior renters during this time? The CEO mentioned that they were going to reach out to prior guest to see if they would help to support their favorite hosts… i never received any communication from any prior guest this was done, and i talk to many of them frequently.

I’ve had the same thing… they incorrectly assessed almost 10 bookings.

I reached out as I stated above and got the canned reply to my traveler inbox too but have been sending occasional replies to “wake it up” with ZERO response. Mine was an approximately 6 week stay that got moved a week later and added a week to from 5 all during the timeframe. This lack of response in over a week is ridiculous.