Airbnb managed remotely

I’ve not asked for anyone to do my work here or find me any property. All I asked for is which markets are more friendly towards Airbnb STRs. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. I thought this was a forum to help each other. Really upset by your hostility for no reason.

While I’ve never asked anyone to “do my dirty work for me”, I appreciate your answer and pointing me towards the right direction. Thanks.

I can see what was intended here.
I’m not here to argue on the politics of housing shortages in your city wherever that may be. Blame the shortage of housing on poor planning of your city authorities rather than blaming us foreigners. If were such a big impact on your housing market, then petition your representatives to ban foreigners from buying property in your country. For the moment, until that happens, we’re legally entitled to buy property in your country and rent them out if we wish to do so. We’re buying these properties upfront without getting credit from your banks and paying taxes to your government. I can go on and on, but that would just not be in the spirit of this forum.

1 Like