Airbnb is a FRAUD!

There is another Georgia host here I think. @Giorgi maybe

There is reason why everyone in Georgia uses Western Union, bank transfer takes fees and itโ€™s almost impossible to dig what went wrong.

แƒคแƒ”แƒ˜แƒกแƒ‘แƒฃแƒฅแƒ–แƒ” แƒฏแƒ’แƒฃแƒคแƒ˜แƒช แƒ’แƒ•แƒแƒฅแƒ•แƒก, แƒ˜แƒฅแƒแƒช แƒ“แƒแƒ’แƒ”แƒฎแƒ›แƒแƒ แƒ”แƒ‘แƒ˜แƒแƒœ แƒ แƒ แƒ แƒแƒ›แƒ” :wink:

3 Likes

แƒ“แƒ˜แƒ“แƒ˜ แƒ›แƒแƒ“แƒšแƒแƒ‘แƒ แƒ’แƒแƒ›แƒแƒฎแƒ›แƒแƒฃแƒ แƒ”แƒ‘แƒ˜แƒกแƒ—แƒ•แƒ˜แƒก. แƒ แƒ แƒฅแƒ•แƒ˜แƒ แƒฏแƒ’แƒฃแƒคแƒก? Airbnb Users Union of Georgia?

@Giorgi, thanks for helping.

แƒ™แƒ˜ แƒ”แƒ’ แƒแƒ แƒ˜แƒก

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

International wire transfer usually cost minimum $45 fee.

Sorry you are having issues getting paid. Could you tell us where youโ€™re located? There are many members here that could give you some good advice if they know your location. Opps just noticed the OP posted his country.

Have you looked into the possibility it was currency conversion from USD to Georgian Lari?
You should always receive you payment in your currency not USD. When I travel I always change my currency on Airbnb to the currency of the country I am in so I donโ€™t get charged currency conversion fees.

1 Like

Translate: We have a group on facebook and we will help you there too.

Thank goodness for Google Translate to check you didnโ€™t say something inappropriate. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

A bank transfer is a wire transfer but a transfer to your bank account directly from Airbnb to your bank is not a wire transfer.

Mine is paid into my bank account. Fees appear standard.

1 Like

No, I never gone through any situation like this.