AirBnb housekeeping in NYC

I’m looking for recommendations for someone who will do housekeeping and change over in between renters. We have a cat and I have been continuously disappointed in the agency we use for cleaning. They refuse to change the litter and pet dishes, and won’t go a step beyond their checklist. My recent change over came in to find the towels still in the bathroom and hair in the drain.

Does anyone have a good recommendation for an independent housekeeper we can come to rely on? We rent a few times a year when we travel for 2 weeks or more. We usually have 2 or 3 sets of renters in during that time and need to trust that the place will be immaculate.

Thanks!

GuestPrep is a cleaning and laundry service that specializes in properties listed on Homeaway, VRBO or Airbnb.

We are available 7 days a week and offer cleaning, towels & linens and supply restocking that can be easily scheduled after each check-out. We’re thorough and fast so will be done in time for a same-day check-in if you need.

GuestPrep cleans over 70 properties locally in NYC and over 300 nationally across 3 cities. All of our cleaners are company employees (no contractors!), well trained, background checked and insured.

Once your are registered all you need to do is email us the check-out dates of your guests and everything else will be taken care of, YOU WON”T HAVE TO LIFT A FINGER!! Our pricing is designed to be covered by Airbnb or Homeaway cleaning fees so the best part is that you can pass our cost straight on to your guests :slight_smile:

SIGN UP on our website GuestPrep and you’ll receive an email allowing you to get an instant quote for your property.