Airbnb Hosts as bad Airbnb Guests?

Small world…I go to Geppetto also for my shoes.

Yeah…well, I’ve heard that before. (Remove the words “try and”, then you’ll be warmly welcomed. :laughing:

1 Like

I am between Airbnb bookings. We had a great place last weekend and left a great review. We have not been reviewed by the super host yet. I had to contact her after check in time to get the drop box number. Not a major problem but if you say you provide it three days prior please do so. Maybe should have given four star.

Off to another tomorrow, our fourth.

I do Airbnb if the deal is better than hotels ad I like the anonymity of hotels

The two lowest ratings we ever got were from fellow Air hosts. One was a two star rating, the other three…each with an exhaustive litany of complaints and suggestions. We were shocked. And disgusted. Sadly, I now consider all hosts red flags unless I see that they have given numerous glowing reviews in the past.

1 Like

I love that Chrome extension that makes it easy to see the guest reviews of hosts. I bet it never occurred to 99% of guests that future hosts would see what they wrote. Then again, there are a lot of crappy hosts. I saw that one of my upcoming guests has 7 good reviews, 2 from one host and he hasn’t left a single review.

1 Like

AirReview on Chrome is GOLD. Pure Gold. I wish I had known about it from the beginning!!

3 Likes

It saved me from book8ng someone who,couldn’t,wait to review hosts unfairly, in that she had to make a big deal out of something in the listing copy. The title was even “very small and tiny place in the heart of downtown.”

Review went on and on and about how small it was.

Decline.

2 Likes