Airbnb Hosting travel agent- looking for hosts with awesome itineraries for free marketing

Hello!

I am new to this community, but it seems like an excellent external place for hosts to enjoy.
I have been an Airbnb host for about 3 years now, 5 stars all round. I have since begun managing other people’s Airbnb accounts and helping people book budget travel through Airbnb. Its just such an amazing resource available to even budget travellers and I think it should be brought to everyone’s attention.
I am looking at developing a sort of partnership with hosts all over the world to bring budget travel booking destinations to the awareness of budding travellers. I would ideally love to be able to immediately offer a budget holiday package to somewhere in Finland with an itinerary in place organised by the host.
Of course, having this partnership is not only beneficial to my business, but also to your Airbnb hosting account as it can bring in more guests and therefore more money and reviews!

So if you host a property in Champagne in France, and are able to provide vineyard tours for guests or if you have a place in San Francisco and arrange for tours in your local area for guests, get in touch! I would love to advertise your offerings to the world of budget travellers.

Sorry, we can’t help because we’re not a budget listing.

How does this differ from Airbnb Experiences?

That is okay, At the moment I am looking to build up a list of potential partners from all over the world. When I say budget I mean that it will fit into the frame of how much the guest is looking to spend. We act as the travel agent but in a way to provide Airbnb Hosts with additional coverage in marketing.
It differs from the usual Airbnb experience as we take the endless searching out of the guest’s hands. Sometimes when you have something specific in mind about where you want to go and what you want to do, t can be a bit tricky to find it on Airbnb. If we already have the partnerships in place, we can suggest this holiday itinerary to our guests who might be interested. In the end, it holds no cost to the hosts, but it is an excellent way for us to help hosts out with more bookings and reviews.
The only thing that we might ask for in return of free marketing would be the chance to offer the booking at a discounted rate through us for guests.

Let me know if you are interested, and what kind of property you offer as well as the location. If you have an activity interary for guests, please also share this with me so that I can advise how we can help you.

I mean the Airbnb Experiences - capital E. :slight_smile:

We’re cheaper than good hotels so I suppose we could be considered ‘budget’ in that respect but not ‘backpacker’ price. I’m still a little confused about your service though because as hosts, it’s part of our role to act as concierge and recommend activities and so on.

I’d be interested to see how you think your services can help hosts? Maybe you could post a link to your website so we can see further details of your service?

Thanks for your reply.
Basically what we are wanting to achieve is for our business to become an Airbnb Travel Agent.
We would take the host’s itinerary and advertise this on our website, facebook page etc and invite guests to see what is offered at the host’s location.
The host would still be responsible for the guest in the usual ways; ensuring they are comfortable and acting as you say a concierge. We basically just help the guest to find specifically tailored trips so that their ideal itinerary is possible.
We can also book and vet guests into their Airbnb accommodation as well as advise and book flights.
I can demonstrate this as an example.

Lets say Lucy wants to go on holiday to Norway, but she does not have enough money to pay for a hotel. She encounters Airbnb and has a look around. For Airbnb beginners it can be a bit confusing trying to find exactly what you are looking for, not to mention timely. That’s where we step in. We are hoping to achieve partnerships with hosts all over the world so that we can provide people like Lucy with an activity itinerary provided by the host, as well as the competitive Airbnb prices. This means that Lucy doesn’t have to spend so much time looking for the perfect place when there is already a “package” made up. She gives us the go ahead, and we can book her into whichever partner host she has chosen offering her a slight discount in the price she pays for her stay.

Itineraries are all the rage these days with holidaymakers, especially if it is for adventure! We feel that Airbnb Experiences is a great idea because of this- It allows guests and hosts to enjoy their local hobbies!
The way in which we differ from Airbnb Experiences is in how we are marketing host’s properties externally from Airbnb to gain maximum exposure at no extra cost to the host. This means potentially tapping into the population who do not use or know about Airbnb.
We are based in Scotland, UK, and as surprising as it seems, from our research there is an overwhelming amount of people who do not have knowledge about Airbnb.

Our website is currently being updated with this information as we are in the beginning stages of developing these partnerships, but you are more than welcome to check us out. As we are new to this platform we are unable to post a link, but our Username is the name of our website, so you can google it!

Thank you for your interest! :slight_smile: I look forward to hearing from you

BNB doesn’t allow third party bookings so you won’t be able to create travel packages including accommodation with BNB hosts.

(as a ‘superhost’ I am sure you are aware of this).

That is surprising - I’m originally from England and get a lot of British guests (and those from all over Europe) and it seems that it’s very well known.

I took a look at your website and I hope you’ll forgive me for saying this but it could do with a lot of help. I was expecting to see a professional site that was client-centric but it just looks like yet another startup host ‘management’ service.

I was also looking to see what qualifications you had or Airbnb experience that makes your business viable - again, no luck.

I wish you well with your business idea and I understand it’s very much in startup mode but I believe that your website should be your first priority to give you increased credibility.

Couldn’t agree more @jaquo! I won’t critique the graphic, lack of unifying css code , etc, but I do love this part "A really easy way to make some extra money " This is the primary fallacy of hosting. It isn’t easy if you want to do it well.

Ha! Yep, hilarious :slight_smile:

A Wix website, a Wordpress hosted blog… I imagine the startup costs have been negligible!

1 Like