Airbnb Host Guarantee Is USELESS!

Insurance companies in France are a kind of robbers themselves。

Are you sure there was this ‘some random guy’? Sounds convenient that it wasn’t the guest. Why would someone just wander by and trash your place? Just curious.

I hate to ask a dumb question, but where/how do you submit this info outside the Resolution Center? What a cluster #^%.

Doesn’t help you but now feeling extra glad I don’t allow garage door access, opener is wifi enabled and I’m notified when it opens/closes and there’s a camera in there so I can see the door.

Based on this I’m thinking I will enable the 5-min auto lock on my front door. It’s in my manual it may activate but guests are not to rely on it. Yes? No? I’d be put out as “you know what” if I got robbed because a guest left a door unlocked.

And like someone said, how do you know it wasn’t the guest? Can they prove it wasn’t them? Or they didn’t know the thief? Cameras I assume.

I know this sounds hateful but I think I’d have gone after the guest immediately because so far I see no evidence of any other process. Even the new AirCover (rename of the existing Host Guarantee w/ liability added on…that we all know won’t do :poop: for us in reality) starts with having you open an online claim via the…wait for it…Resolution Center.